On Tuesday, I was sitting at my desk working on school when I started to hear a lot of noise outside the room. I kept hearing "Shhh...... don't tell her" and "NO... put that over there!!!" Jordan and Ben kept peeking in to ask when I would be done with school for the day. (it is so hard to explain to them that, "Miss Jenna's school work is not like your school work...." I could work on it all day and still leave a list of unaccomplished tasks, lol).
It came to the point that I couldn't hold them off any longer with a good conscience. So, I put down the books and decided to join Jordan, Ben, and Kaylee in whatever adventure they had been planning for the past few hours...

I'm glad that I did, because upstairs they had set up ALL of their play-doh on a table, made a "pin the tail on the monster" game,

and had even put some "mood music" on for a PARTY! Party we did, and the wonderful afternoon was completed with none other than an etch-a-sketch competition! It was special, because they had planned it... and the books were still there when I returned a few hours later!

Awww, you're so sweet to join them. Most students would not. Love reading about your "adventures!"
ReplyDeleteany chance these sweet children will rebound for you for a couple of hours down at the gym :) just kidding, just kidding! thanks as always for sharing Jenna! miss you,
ReplyDeletecoach
Aww, that's cute! I bet it was a totally worthwile break from the studies there! Hi to all!
ReplyDelete