It's time for some pictures~I wanted to post some of my current home in Chile. So much has happened since my last post, but we'll start with getting you all acquainted with "the street where I live".The photo above is of a map of Temuco. The Flinck's home is on the road found in the top left corner called Folilco. We are in a small gated community (which is normal here) across the road from the municipal pool, park, theatre, and soccer stadium. We are just a few minutes from the center of Temuco. This area can be a busy place. Last week there was a huge soccer game between Temuco's team and a VERY good team from the capital. Fans came all the way from Santiago to cheer for Colo Colo. I need to start learning about soccer...
This is a picture of the Flinck's home. It is a nice two story home (not too big or too small for a family of six...plus a visitor).
This is my little corner of the world. This room will eventually be Kaylee's, but for now she shares a room with her brothers. I don't think I've ever had a room to myself, so this is a huge step for me! I am thankful for a great place to study.
As with any place I've been in, the sky here is something I am going to love! This was the sky on Saturday just after returning from camp Lican.

No comments:
Post a Comment