Monday, August 10, 2009

David and Kristi Flinck

David and Kristi Flinck will be my hosts during my stay in Chile. I am thankful that they are willing to open up their family and ministry to me. Please keep them in your prayers as well!
http://www.chilejournal2.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. My name is Alisha Chamberland and I have been best friends with Kristi Flinck since we were both about 5 years old growing up as MK's in Chile. I wanted to let you know that, although we don't know you personally, our family will be among those praying for you as you get to spend time with some of my favorite people in my favorite country. May God bless!!
    PS: FYI - I am also Helaine Rozelle's sister and you'll probably also meet my husband and daughter who may head down to Chile on a work trip in November.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    I was at language school during some of the times the Flincks were and they told me you were going to be spending some time there in Chile. I will be praying for you as you minister and will look forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your prayers! I appreciate them so much--as I have a LOT to learn about Spanish and David and Kristi's ministry.

    Alisha--I know Helaine through Northland camp and the college. To be honest, she is one of the few who really helped me decide to work at Northland camp last summer. Thanks for your prayers, and I'll look forward to meeting your family!

    ReplyDelete