2 Timothy 3:14-- But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have firmly believed, knowing from whom you learned it.
I just finished a summer of counseling at Northland Camp, and the Lord taught me many things from His word. This verse is so encouraging as I leave camp behind and focus on the fall semester ahead of me in Chile. I know that I can continue in what I've learned because my God is faithful and it is He who desires to change me into His own image.
I just finished a summer of counseling at Northland Camp, and the Lord taught me many things from His word. This verse is so encouraging as I leave camp behind and focus on the fall semester ahead of me in Chile. I know that I can continue in what I've learned because my God is faithful and it is He who desires to change me into His own image.

Great to see that you have a Chile blog. We will follow with great interest. :)
ReplyDelete