- Dan & Liz Thompson and family (Camp Lican Administrators)
- Daryl & Earlynne Thompson (GMSA--working with the Bible institute in Temuco)
- Micah & Lindsey Lusher (short-termers, teaching in Santiago)
- Dan & Diana Kunnari (GMSA missionary co-workers)
- Leah & Troy Kunnari (my fellow professional babysitters, lol)
- David & Kristi Flinck and family (my hosts in Temuco)
We spent a
Those who are in the stage ahead of me in life have so much to share if I just ask :)
Camp was beautiful as usual, and we took the opportunity to enjoy the weather--it was a gift after many days of rain in the past few months.
After the weekend of rest we returned to Temuco on Saturday, and I officially began the "final frenzy" stage....... until December 12, I will be wrapping up classes, saying goodbyes, prepping to fly home, and pausing to look back on all the Lord has done this semester in my life and the lives of those around me! I have much to be thankful for!

No comments:
Post a Comment